Send your cv to [email protected]
Accord is recruiting for an Account Manager to join their Central Manchester team.
Accord is an award-winning, independently owned marketing agency. We are recruiting for a talented and ambitious Account Manager to join our Manchester team, managing relationships with an exciting and varied group of key clients.
The Account Manager is a key role in the Manchester team, and has the following responsibilities:
• Managing campaigns across a range of offline and digital channels and maximising client return on investment
• Maintaining and growing client relationships through regular contact and leading on client meetings
• Developing comprehensive media strategies backed up by data
• Developing a strong understanding of your clients’ business and objectives
• Working closely with planning and client services to ensure we are delivering integrated campaigns to maximise return
• Proactively developing new media strategies
• Ensuring your clients are kept aware of relevant opportunities and innovations
• Continually developing your insight into consumer behaviour
• Researching and evaluating competitor behaviour using tools such as Adwords, Google Analytics and Hitwise.
• Planning press campaigns
Our marketing expertise is at the core of what makes us different but to deliver that difference we need the best people for the job.
The successful candidate for this role will possess the following skills and aptitudes:
• Ability to demonstrate a track record of developing and delivering effective integrated media campaigns
• Sound understanding of all media channels
• Passion for marketing and advertising and ability to educate and inspire clients
• An effective communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external contacts
• Solid experience of managing campaigns for clients within an agency environment
• Strategic and logical thinker
• Able to thrive in a fast-moving, performance-led environment
What can you expect in return? A great salary. Holidays that increase each year. Early finish on Fridays. Birthday treats. Social events and activities. And the opportunity to learn, progress and be valued for your contribution.