Applications Support (AI) – Manchester
Key Skills: Desktop Support, Escalations, Ticketing, SLA’s, Applications, Windows, Linux, Mac, Agile, Service Desk, Remote, Java
This fast-growing small business described by financial times as a “cyber security leader” has a requirement within their application support team based in Manchester.
This organisation uses innovative AI tech to create industry leading security for Financial Services businesses. The role will focus on providing remote technical support to their customers surrounding their proprietary software and systems.
To be successful you will need the following experience
• Experience working within a remote and service desk focused support team
• Ideally experience of application support
• Ideally working knowledge of JAVA
• Experience of supporting Windows, Linux and Mac
• Experienced or comfortable with working in an Agile environment
• Experience or knowledge of the full SDLC
Due to the small size of the team people will be required to work flexible hours to cover support either remotely or from the office for releases.
In return for your skills and experience you will receive a strong benefits package including pension, health and life assurance. There are also excellent progression opportunities. For more information about this position, please contact Jennifer Jackson at Head Resourcing.