Send your cv to [email protected]
MDS are a leading provider of convergent real-time charging, billing and customer management solutions. With offices in Warrington and Limerick and over 200 employees, MDS managed service solutions support customers across Europe and North America, including BT Business Mobile, Dixons Carphone, eir, TalkTalk Business and Telefónica UK.
We are currently recruiting for a Billing Application Analyst to join our team based in Warrington.
With a technical mind-set, strong customer service skills and a passion to learn, you’ll support our telecommunication clients with processes such as reporting assurance checks as well as identifying improvements to existing procedures. You’ll take responsibility for the day to day management of billing application processes and job schedules as well as the quick resolution of incidents or service requests in line with contractual Service Level Agreements.
Our core values are central to who we are and how we do business. At MDS you will be expected to collaborate positively, have a passion to succeed, be prepared to take smart risks, possess leadership qualities, be able to flex your expertise and use your strong sense of customer focus to exceed expectations, every day.
• Analytical in your approach and comfortable working with data
• Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) in Maths and English
• An excellent communicator
• Inquisitive with an investigative nature
• Collaborative with the ability to work alone
• Keen to learn
• Passionate about technology and comfortable using applications
• Good MS Office skills, especially Excel
• Great attention to detail with the ability to work in a precise process driven environment
• An ability to work under pressure and take on responsibility
• Great customer service skills
You may have:
• Telecoms experience
• ITIL V3 training or certification
• Data reporting and analysis experience
• SQL Proficiency
• Awareness and compliance of ISO9001 and ISO27001
• Ability to review solution/technical designs and software testing results