Send your cv to [email protected]
We’re looking for the smartest Data Scientists around to help us become the global leader in Data Analytics-as-a-Service
Full or Part-Time
Who are we?
We set up Peak to change industries. We focus on making our customers great and building a company that everyone loves being part of.
Our vision is to create a new Data Analytics-as-a-Service market segment and become the global leader in this space. As part of this vision we are seeking to create a culture of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, where our employees drive the business to succeed and feel empowered to make a direct and meaningful contribution to our success on a daily basis. Most importantly, we enjoy the work we do.
At Peak we believe in an open, transparent and friendly relationship with our clients and co-workers. As individuals, we are approachable and trustworthy; as a company, we are highly committed to our customers and employees. We listen to and gain a deep understanding of our customers’ needs, whilst being reliable with a strong work ethic. We take pride in our work, which is always of the utmost quality, and we are confident in our ability and expertise.
Where do you come in?
We’re looking for Data Scientists at all levels to join our team at this exciting time of growth for Peak. Data analytics is what we do, so your role will be at the heart of the Company and you’ll have a unique opportunity to develop your career by working directly with clients of all sizes, within various industries and across different sectors.
So whether you’re fresh from your PhD or MSc studies, have some commercial experience, or are an established name within Data Science, we’d love to hear from you.
What skills do you need?
• PhD (preferred) or MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics (Statistics and / or Operational Research) or Neuroscience (dissertation in progress is fine).
• Experience in statistical modelling, machine learning, data mining, unstructured data analytics, natural language processing.
• Proficiency in statistical and other tools/languages - R, S-plus, SAS, STATA, Python.
• Familiarity with relational databases and intermediate level knowledge of SQL.
What kind of person do you need to be?
• Naturally curious, with a problem-solving mindset.
• Passionate about data and data science.
• Able to clearly communicate complex information to experts in other disciplines.
• A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence.
What will we offer in return?
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Annual share option scheme, so those who help to build Peak can share in its success
• Fantastic working environment with open communication channels and a flat hierarchy.
• The opportunity to develop your career in an environment where data science is at the heart of what we do; using your expertise to help make our customers great at what they do.
How to apply
Email your CV and cover letter to [email protected].