Send your cv to [email protected]
We pride ourselves on providing spectacular levels of service and insight to our Clients, therefore rely on our Trading team to work closely with our clients to understand their business objectives and advertising strategies, and translate those into high value media campaigns. The Trading team have a complete understanding of the Regital Select product suite and their respective tech platforms so they are able to deliver high quality campaign results.
As Trading Assistant, you will support the Regital Select team, whilst developing your knowledge in activating and delivering Video, Audio, Mobile and Social campaigns. You will monitor and report back on the progress of campaigns, identifying and implementing strategies to improve results.
• Working with the client services team to understand a client’s goals
• Setting up, activating, tracking and reporting back on campaigns
• Optimisation and thorough campaign management in order to achieve client targets
• Trading campaigns using the latest tech across a number of different platforms
• Building and maintaining good contacts with supply partners
• Building strong client relationships to build respect and trust in your campaign judgment and advice
• Focus upon margin management
• You will need to have an analytical eye for detail, understanding what performance means and how we can work with partners to optimize and provide market-leading results for our advertisers.
• A great problem solver, you will adapt to the ever-changing environment and react quickly to challenges
• You must possess an ability to manage relationships with multiple parties; agencies, clients, and media owners.
• Good interpersonal skills, a great team worker who will communicate well and ensure all products are delivered on time.
• Excellent organisational skills and a desire to provide first class media strategies are required.
• Knowledge of the digital media industry would be benefical, and passion to learn and understand the intricacies of the landscape would be a positive quality.
• You will be a self-starter with consistently positive attitude towards your job, team and company.
• Digital media is a very sociable and vibrant industry; therefore, a willingness to interact with colleagues and clients outside of work hours would be beneficial
• A graduate in any field will be considered; Business, Marketing, STEM subjects preferable
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel – the ability to use Pivot Tables is also a distinct advantage
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Highly organized – with the ability to prioritise and manage workloads effectively
• Proactive mindset in your approach to work
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to work well in teams
• Both innovative and creative with a passion for adding value at each interaction
• Based in Manchester HQ.
• 25 days a year holiday.