Send your cv to [email protected]
Manière De Voir is an online fashion brand for Men and Women created to fulfil the need of fashion-forward enthusiasts, who desire trend-focused contemporary designs with competitive prices. We aim to deliver premium quality control, through selected innovative fabrics and garment construction. We take pride in our brand personality, and encourage our customer to embrace our identity by contributing towards an online fashion community.
We’re looking for a Head of Digital. You should have command of best practices and trends in digital marketing and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
This is an exciting time to join a strong business. We are a fast-growing retail brand with ambitious plans.
Manière De Voir has a real entrepreneurial approach and so run a lean operation, candidates should be able to demonstrate a level of autonomy and ability to flex from the operational to the strategic.
- Develop, implement and execute a marketing plan that supports growth and business goals
- Manage budget of +£1m - Ensure all budgets are adhered to and gain the best return on investment
- Deliver marketing campaigns across various channels (including social, paid search, affiliates, display, CRM and SEO)
- Provide insight and recommendations to the business on the best ways to attract and retain customers into loyal brand advocates
- Work with owner and senior team members to achieve team targets in line with company objectives
- Work closely with the Head of Creative to ensure all content output is brand consistent across all channels
- The CRM Manager will be reporting directly into this role - Work closely to execute and improve strategy
- Develop team members and provide structure, targets, and people leadership
- Manage all 3rd party agency relationships
- Continuously look for ways to improve upon performance and be comfortable challenging established practices when necessary
- Analysing sales figures and insights on a daily basis
- Other specialist skills required for a Head of Digital roleinclude UX skills, site building etc
• A highly analytical individual with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong commercial acumen
• Expert knowledge of digital marketing channels, tools and techniques
• Excellent budget management, leadership and communication skills
• The successful candidate will have gained senior leadership experience in a digital role
• You will report directly into the CEO, and will be responsible for managing direct reports
• Manière De Voir has a real entrepreneurial approach and so run a lean operation, candidates should be able to demonstrate a level of autonomy and ability to flex from the operational to the strategic.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000.00 to £70,000.00 /year