Send your cv to [email protected]
Based in the Northern Quarter Sparta Digital is a growing Technical Agency who is doing exciting things with IoT & Augmented Reality. The projects we are currently undertaking boast the use of the latest IoT technologies and Augmented Reality to provide business solutions and improve the quality of life for individuals not only in the UK but around the world.
In the last year we've doubled the size of our technical team and we're looking to continue that level of growth. We're looking for talented developers who might not know everything there is to know about mobile application development but have a good foundation knowledge of Software Development and a keenness and passion to want to learn more.
Working with a vibrant technical team and supported by a Development Manager, you will be pivotal to the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software applications along with being responsible for writing and coding individual programs or providing an entirely new and exciting software resource.
• To provide software design and coding written in professional manner within scope and requirements.
• Help maintain the website and all digital media systems.
• Take steps to ensure the security of all data held, including protection against external or internal attack.
• Learning new skills and roles beyond your area to help the company develop its IT skills sets.
• Attend any courses and skills development programs assigned or agreed with you.
• Advance the objectives set by the company at all times at any meetings or events.
● HTML and CSS
● Familiarity with Agile process flow
● Unit testing
● Version control
● Excellent communication and time management skills
● Positive mindset and desire to learn more
● Familiarity with NodeJS and AngularJS framework
● Experience with third party libraries and APIs
● Cross platform mobile app development e.g. PhoneGap, Cordova or NativeScript
● Experience with Telerik platform
● Augmented reality development tool e.g. Wikitude, Vuforia, Unity3D
● Experience in building mobile apps for Android and iOS
We are looking for the successful individual to start immediately, so if you feel that you match these requirements don't hesitate to get in touch.
We also offer an excellent referral opportunity. You could earn £250 cash for a successful referral, so please contact [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sparta Digital is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employers are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.