Send your cv to [email protected]
We’re looking for experienced Software Engineers to help us become the global leader in Data Analytics-as-a-Service
Who are we?
We set up Peak to change industries. We focus on making our customers great and building a company that everyone loves being part of.
Our vision is to create a new Data Analytics-as-a-Service market segment and become the global leader in this space. As part of this vision we are seeking to create a culture of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, where our employees drive the business to succeed and feel empowered to make a direct and meaningful contribution to our success on a daily basis. Most importantly, we enjoy the work we do.
At Peak we believe in an open, transparent and friendly relationship with our clients and co-workers. As individuals, we are approachable and trustworthy; as a company, we are highly committed to our customers and employees. We listen to and gain a deep understanding of our customers’ needs, whilst being reliable with a strong work ethic. We take pride in our work, which is always of the utmost quality, and we are confident in our ability and expertise.
Where do you come in?
We’re looking for experienced Software Engineers who love working with modern technologies to join our Engineering team and help build fresh and exciting cloud based solutions. This is a great opportunity to be involved in a wide remit and so the role will ideally suit a "full stack" developer who doesn't like to be pigeon-holed and loves tech.
We use modern and agile methodologies to produce exciting, fresh cloud based solutions. Applications are built using modern web and open source technologies such as NodeJS and React and hosted on Amazon Web Services. We are a very agile team and can adapt and utilise new technologies very quickly, making it a very exciting and interesting environment to work in.
What skills do you need?
- Strong system administration experience in a commercial environment.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and technologies.
- Experience with React
- Administration of Linux and Windows systems.
- Bash scripting.
- Strong proficiency in at least one of the following:
What kind of person do you need to be?
- A great team-player, with the ability to coach others.
- Interest in learning new technologies, and ability to pick these up quickly.
- A logical, analytical and creative approach to problems.
What will we offer in return?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Annual share option scheme, so those who help to build Peak can share in its success
- Fantastic working environment with open communication channels and a flat hierarchy.
- The opportunity to develop your career in an environment where data science is at the heart of what we do; using your expertise to help make our customers great at what they do.
How to apply
Email your CV and cover letter to [email protected].