Visit https://bit.ly/2DZrwZO to apply.
TRAINEE DIGITAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
Location: McCann Campus, Prestbury
Set in eight acres of Cheshire countryside with an onsite pub, bistro, gym and outdoor pool, McCann Manchester is a truly unique working environment. We are the largest integrated agency in the UK and create brand advertising, digital and communications strategies for some of the UK’s most interesting brands.
Due to continued growth, we are now looking for a Trainee Digital Media Executive to join our fast paced team. If you’re a recent graduate with an analytical mind, looking to pursue an career in Digital Media this is an opportunity not to be missed. You’ll be working on Paid Media advertising campaigns for some of the UK’s best loved brands, working with new and exciting technologies and platforms.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be working with some of the UK’s best loved Retail, Automotive and Fashion brands, ensuring their online advertising campaigns are effectively placed to deliver a return on their investment. Working closely with our content marketing teams, you’ll ensure that video and display adverts reach their target audience, at the best price and ahead of their competitors.
Ensuring clients adverts appear on the right sites, at the right times, involves analysis of data from various sources and consistent monitoring of costs. You’ll work with industry leading platforms to help achieve this and keep on top of campaign performance to consistently achieve clients objectives.
What we’re looking for from the Trainee Digital Media Executive:
- The role would suit a recent graduate or someone looking to transition into Digital Media. The role requires someone who is highly numerate - a Mathematics or Economics degree would be particularly advantageous.
- From an early stage you will be managing significant client budgets so a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- You'll be expected to demonstrate a genuine interest in careers in Digital Media.
- Work experience within a Media Planning or Digital Marketing department would be advantageous, but is not essential.
- In addition, you’ll need excellent communication and organisation skills.
In Return, we offer
- A competitive financial and benefits package and a culture ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal career development.
- The opportunity to work within the largest integrated agency in the UK, in stunning surroundings, with specialist departments including, animation, video production, planning, digital creative and development and social media.
- An outstanding working environment that really is hard to beat. Based on an 8 acre site the four main buildings form a campus that includes a subsidised Bistro, free car parking, free access to an onsite gym and an outdoor heated pool (for when the weather gets warmer!).